Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

For those who are having the unfortunate opportunity to arrive here, this blog is an early blog just so I could harass my little sister (Froth), who then leaped to Wordpress, then quit, then started up again, then quit, then started up again on Blogger.

So I have not kept this blog up, and fortunately it seems not to link to my alternate personalities,
6 female, 2 male, wait, let me check,
well


if you count okcupid, myspace (which is mostly dead), blogger, wordpress, let's see,
total:
12 female, 6 active, maybe more but I've lost track
4 male, 3 active, but they're all preverts

schizophrenia, it's not for the lazy, especially if it's latent

buy me a beer, and i'll tell you how i got my diagnosis from a Navy doctor, it's actually interesting, as opposed to most of this drivel.

No comments: